What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain webpages. Among other things cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and their equipment. Depending on the information they contain and the way the user uses his equipment, cookies can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser saves cookies on the hard disk only during the current session filling only a minimum memory space; they do not harm the computer in any way. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and and independently of them they can allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your consent (through the activation of cookies in your browser) this page will not link in the cookies your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the web page, platform or application and use different options or services that exist in it, these cookies are responsible for controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access this service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies are very useful for us and for the third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered services. To do this, we analyze your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the presentation of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: : These cookies are very useful for us and for the third parties, they allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. Because of this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and thus show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profilea and to display advertisings based on it.
Third party cookies
This website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, for use in the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to Website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- The cookies of Google Analytics: These cookies are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports that help improving this website. These cookies em> collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors, how they have reached it and the pages you visited while browsing our website.
- The cookies of Youtube: they are used to count the number of views of the videos embedded in other web pages.
- The cookies of AddThis: this is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through exchange of icons and social bookmarks. AddThis cookies are used to enable the content to be shared. AddThis is also used to gather information about how content is shared on the website. Cookies help to identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) which helps to not repeat the tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the webpage. For example it can define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
The User agrees to the way the information is used and treated for the purposes mentioned before, for the use on this website. The user also recognizes the possibility of rejecting the treatment of such data or information in case the user selects the appropriate configuration for this option in his browser. This option to block the cookies in your browser may not allow the full use of all the features of this website
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org